A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- RN 88276